BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Golek wangsit

Golek wangsit. Info sangat penting tentang Golek wangsit. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Golek wangsit

Golek wangsit
Layanan Pulsa Elektronik Pulsagram You can knock me out I've been down for the ten-count before Better give it up Don't have to show me I've had enough I've seen the way you've been Stealin' with those eyes. You're high-heeled trouble You're dangerous With a criminal mind Ref : How can you do what you do What you've done to me Take the pain and the pleasure Turn it around on me How can you do what you do Is what I don't believe Break down the walls Live and learn from a hurricane You just can't come and go Another hit on the hurt parade You think I love it when you're Tearin' me apart Don't you see, you're playin' games With my heart Ref :
How can you do what you do What you've done to me Take the pain and the pleasure Turn it around on me How can you do what you do Is what I don't believe

Bridge : What went wrong Who's to blame Tell me now You're never gonna change (interlude) I've seen the way you've been Stealin' with those eyes You're high-heeled trouble You're dangerous with a criminal mind I hear their voices inside my head There's no denying it's my private hell as I lie in bed I take a look around and see myself In twenty years will I be them I've taken all I can stand Afraid of what kind of man I am Does everything stay the same Or will I break the chain Secrets, emotions, and wounds concealed Spirits are broken, the deepest scars that I'll never heal They'll be back handed down from father to son A closet full of skeletons I've taken all I can stand Afraid of what kind of man I am Does everything stay the same Or will I break the chain I will get by With a little understanding 'Cause it's my own life after all I've taken all I can stand Afraid of what kind of man I am Does everything stay the same Or will I break the chain

Way back in the early days 1946 She walked in with the look o'love That girl had bedroom eyes Fire engine lipstick lips All heads turned ooh with a human desire It set the world on fire. My kinda woman Someone's yeseteryear dreams That's my kinda woman I could tear down the silver screen A fallen woman femme fatale her body screamed heartbreak Hotel...brains and beauty Break down the walls, I fall Down, to my knees, When I see her picture in the Movie magazines All heads turned ooh for the lady in red Bring up the house lights and say My kinda woman Bring back those yesteryear dreams My kind woman help me Tear down the silver screen Picture perfect X marks the spot There's just no way To tell you how hot My kinda woman

If I could go back in time To the right place eye to eye Magic to burn ooh with a human desire She set the world on fire My kinda woman Someone's yesteryear dreams My kinda woman I could tear down the silver screen My kinda woman Bring back those yesteryear dreams And that's my kinda woman Help me tear down the silver screen


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger